JBL Synthesis SDP-55
Busch Home Theater Presents the all new JBL Synthesis SDP-55
16 channel-9.6.1, SDP-55 Highlights
- Immersive High Resolution Sound: 16 Channels of discrete high resolution processing with 4 user configurable channels enable a plethora of set up options for Dolby Atmos, DTS:X3D, Auro 3D Immersive Surround Sound Applications.
- Dante Network Audio: All 16 channels of processed audio, plus Zone 2 can be routed on a single CAT5e, CAT6 cable over a standard network. Dante is easy to set up and compatible with Dante enabled JBL Synthesis amplifiers.
- IMAX Enhanced: IMAX Enhanced-certified AV receiver and features DTS:X immersive audio decoding that is optimized to properly reproduce the full dynamic range of IMAX theatrical sound mixes available in IMAX Enhanced content.
- Network and Bluetooth Streaming: Control your favorite content over Ethernet or Wi-Fi, via Chromecast built-in, Apple AirPlay 2, Roon, the Harman Luxury MusicLife app, play directly from a USB flash drive, or stream via Bluetooth with aptX HD.
- Balanced XLR Outputs: A transformerless balanced output of 2V RMS (max.10 V RMS) ensures ample gain and common mode noise rejection.
- Cinematic Video Experience: Dolby Vision, HDR10+, HDMI2.0a with HDCP2.2, 4K “Ultra HD” as well as 3D video capabilities are built-in.
- Designed for the Integrator: With an available rack mount kit, Dante, eARC and in internal Java-based configuration page, Dirac Live, IP, IR RS232 and iOS and Android App control the install, set up, and calibration has never been easier.
- Logic 16: Logic 16 will up-mix any input source from mono up to 15.1, including all Dolby formats with natural astonishing 3D sound. In addition Dolby, DTS Neural:X, and Auro 3D upmixers are on board.
What’s in the box?
- Remote Control with 2 X AAA Batteries
- Calibration Mic
- Power Cord
- USB Cable
- DAB/FM Aerial Antennna
- 3 x Wi-Fi/Bluetooth Antennas