JBL Synthesis SDP-55
Busch Home Theater Presents the all new JBL Synthesis SDP-55
16 channel-9.6.1, SDP-55 Highlights
- Dirac Live Bass Management aggregates measurement and location data from each subwoofer to determine how a system’s bass is distributed throughout the room. It then identifies gaps in the sound waves and distributes bass evenly across the room. Furthermore, the solution corrects the low-frequency sound waves produced by the speaker pair, so the bass produced by each speaker is in sync with the system. All of this processing enables the subwoofers to be positioned anywhere in the room – wherever most aesthetically pleasing – without sacrificing performance for design, or vice versa.
- Immersive High Resolution Sound: 16 Channels of discrete high resolution processing with 4 user configurable channels enable a plethora of set up options for Dolby Atmos, DTS:X3D, Auro 3D Immersive Surround Sound Applications.
- Dante Network Audio: All 16 channels of processed audio, plus Zone 2 can be routed on a single CAT5e, CAT6 cable over a standard network. Dante is easy to set up and compatible with Dante enabled JBL Synthesis amplifiers.
- IMAX Enhanced: IMAX Enhanced-certified AV receiver and features DTS:X immersive audio decoding that is optimized to properly reproduce the full dynamic range of IMAX theatrical sound mixes available in IMAX Enhanced content.
- Network and Bluetooth Streaming: Control your favorite content over Ethernet or Wi-Fi, via Chromecast built-in, Apple AirPlay 2, Roon, the Harman Luxury MusicLife app, play directly from a USB flash drive, or stream via Bluetooth with aptX HD.
- Balanced XLR Outputs: A transformerless balanced output of 2V RMS (max.10 V RMS) ensures ample gain and common mode noise rejection.
- Cinematic Video Experience: Dolby Vision, HDR10+, HDMI2.0a with HDCP2.2, 4K “Ultra HD” as well as 3D video capabilities are built-in.
- Designed for the Integrator: With an available rack mount kit, Dante, eARC and in internal Java-based configuration page, Dirac Live, IP, IR RS232 and iOS and Android App control the install, set up, and calibration has never been easier.
- Logic 16: Logic 16 will up-mix any input source from mono up to 15.1, including all Dolby formats with natural astonishing 3D sound. In addition Dolby, DTS Neural:X, and Auro 3D upmixers are on board.
What’s in the box?
- Remote Control with 2 X AAA Batteries
- Calibration Mic
- Power Cord
- USB Cable
- DAB/FM Aerial Antennna
- 3 x Wi-Fi/Bluetooth Antennas